Saturday, October 18, 2014

Another starter quad to learn on

http://www.blueflyertv.com/dromida-ominus-review/

"Because of the $80 price tag, I wasn’t expecting much.  To my surprise, the Ominus offered more and I actually got a really good quad for a great price.  Unfortunately for my nephew, I’m having too good of a time with it.  He probably won’t be playing with the Ominus anytime soon.  But from my experience, the Ominus was designed to be enjoyed by beginners and advance flyers alike.
Ominus flyers can toggle from four flight modes by clicking on the F-Mode button.  The modes range from Easy to Expert.  I’ve been sticking with the Normal mode for flight stabilization.  The brushed motors don’t have any problems carrying and powering this quad through the wind. "

I like this guy's reviews.  He shows that the Ominous is stable, cheap, and a good choice for beginners.  But it doesn't have picture or video capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment