Saturday, November 28, 2015

Take heed to those spinning blades of doom

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12022429/Toddler-loses-eye-after-drone-propeller-sliced-through-it.html

"Mr Evans, who was an experienced drone operator before the accident, described the moment it hit Oscar.
He said: 'It was up for about 60 seconds. As I brought it back down to land it just clipped the tree and span round.
'The next thing I know I've just heard my friend shriek and say "Oh God no" and I turned around and just saw blood and his baby on the floor crying.'
Mr Evans said he has not flown the gadget since the accident as the sight of one makes him feel 'physically sick'.
Oscar's mother said she wanted to warn others how dangerous drones can be."

Things can go wrong. Spinning blades of doom can cause damage.  Be cautious always.

No comments:

Post a Comment